PMA Resource Centre
In the Spotlight
Is PMP right for you?
Project management remains one of the hottest career options for IT professionals. CIOs report quarter after quarter that project management skills are among the most sought after IT skills for their organizations.
PMI requires that all PMP credential applicants read this entire handbook. The purpose of this handbook is to provide you with important information about the policies and procedures for obtaining and maintaining the PMP credential.
WANT TO PREPARE FOR YOUR PMP® EXAM BUT YOU DON’T KNOW HOW THE EXAM WILL LOOK LIKE? FRET NOT, WE ARE HERE TO ASSIST YOU!
Gain access to ClassMarker where you can sit for a mock examination and set you on your way.All you got to is to follow these simple steps. How to Gain Access to PMP® and CAPM® Mock Examinations in ClassMarker?
You must fulfil these requirements before you are able to access the Mock Examination:
1. You have applied and been approved by PMI to take the Professional Credential Examination.
2. You have obtained a unique direct Link (URL) for the test, which would be sent out by our Test Administrator.
3. Please contact Encik Zawawi (Bridgit’s Test Administrator) at 03-7960 9598 (ext. 106) to obtain the link.
4. Once you’ve received the link and instructions from Encik Zawawi, click on this link www.classmarker.com and create your username and password.
5. Enjoy what ClassMarker has to offer and good luck for your examination!
For further enquiry and clarification, please contact Encik Zawawi at 03-7960 9598 (ext. 106).
5 LESSER-KNOWN HACKS TO MAKE YOUR MEETINGS MORE PRODUCTIVE
~ By Brad Egeland, Project Smart
Here are five of my personal lesser-known hacks for making your meetings more productive.
1. No Whiteboard
2. Perfect Timing: The Hour of Power
3. No Food
4. Call on the Distracted Ones
5. Avoid Taking Detailed Notes or Overusing Your Laptop