1-DAY SUSTAINABILITY FOUNDATIONFree
About this course
|Total PDU : 8
Duration : 1 day
This 1-day program focuses on providing a better understanding on Bursa Malaysia Sustainability Reporting Requirements and on Sustainability Reporting in general. As per 2018, all Bursa listed companies need to include Sustainability Reporting in their annual reports.
The objective of this program is to provide knowledge and insight to all staff especially those managers and staff involved in developing an effective Sustainability Reporting.
This program is designed for those staff involved in the implementation and managing of Sustainability Reporting efforts of the organization. Those departments and staff responsible in providing sustainability information to the reporting team are encouraged to participate.
- To gain knowledge about the fundamentals and elements of Sustainability
- Recognizing and Appreciating Bursa Sustainability Reporting Requirements
- Recognizing the importance of all stakeholders in the sustainability process
- Understanding Materiality and Integrating Sustainability into the business
- Developing Sustainability Agenda and Measurement Indicators for the organization
- Understanding the impact on the organization
- What are Sustainability and Sustainable Development?
- What are Bursa compliance requirements and implementation schedule?
- Involvement of Management and the organization
- Understanding core sustainable resources
- In-depth understanding of Environmental, Social and Economic Sustainability
- Implementing Sustainability Agenda including identifying and prioritizing sustainability issues
- The importance of strong leadership and clear communication