2-DAY SUSTAINABLE PROJECT MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALSFree
About this course
|Total PDU : 14
Duration : 2 days
This fully participative course is applicable for participants who are involved in a project but have not gone through any formal training or methodologies and also for those who would be involved in projects in the future. This training is very hands-on, practical and focuses on the core tools and techniques to plan and execute projects in the best possible way. It centres on ideas and techniques to make projects more sustainable in the broadest sense of the word. Sustainability is not only for people involved in ‘Green’ projects. It is a key to the knowledge of every project manager and member.
All those who will be involved in a project, who have not attended formal project management training and who are determined to plan and execute the project in the most sustainable manner.
- Understand why organizations do projects in a sustainable manner
- Learn about Corporate Social Responsibility and the ground rules of sustainability
- Understand the success factors for project planning and implementation
- Learn about Stakeholders of a project and their roles
- Learn the key points in planning a project
- Learn about the fundamentals of Sustainability
- Understand what Sustainability means for project management
- Understand how to enhance sustainability in a project
- Understand the elements of sustainability throughout the different stages of a project
- Why projects fail or succeed
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- The underlying principles of CSR, United Nations Global Compact, ISO standards
- How do we include sustainability during project planning?
- Why do we use project management methodologies?
- The 10 knowledge areas of project management
- The PRISM Methodology for sustainable project management
- The P5 model to determine the sustainability factor
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Scheduling – Critical Path Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Risk Management
- Communication and HR Skills
- Vendors and Sustainability