AGILE APPROACH TO BIG DATAFree
About this course
|Total PDU : 16
Duration : 2 days
If there are 2 topics that are currently causing much confusion it is Big Data Management and Agile Project Management.
Everyone has heard of terms such as Scrum, Lean, Kanban, etc. All these terms are related to Agile Management. Other terms such as Hadoop, Distributed systems, etc. are popular in the Big Data world. This program attempts to clear up the confusion about what Agile and Big Data actually are.
Furthermore, the principles of Agile are very applicable to Big Data projects. Especially in the beginning of a Big Data Project, during the definition stage, using an Agile approach can be very beneficial. This program will give the participants a strong foundation to combine Agile with Big Data.
This program is designed for participants who work in the field of Big Data or are involved in big data projects either from the design point of view or from a user point of view. Examples could be marketeers, data analysts, developers, etc.
- Being able to understand and apply the principles of Agile
- Being able to decide where to apply Agile and where not in a Big Data Environment
- Ability to work with the different techniques under Agile
- Ability to apply other Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Lean
- Ability to analyse and define important Stakeholders
- Understand The Six Big Data Vs
- Understand Hadoop as a framework
- Ability to apply Agile to a Big Data project
- Having a working knowledge of the Do’s and Don’ts with Agile and Big Data
- Agile Principles and Mind-set
- Value Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Big Data fundamentals
- The 6 Vs of Big Data
- The Hadoop framework
- Hadoop components
- Applying Agile to Big Data
- Continuous Improvement