2-DAYS SUSTAINABILITY PRACTITIONERFree
About this course
|Total PDU : 16
Duration : 2 days
This two-day program focuses on providing an in-depth understanding on the Bursa Malaysia Sustainability Reporting Requirements and on Sustainability Reporting in general. As per 2018, all Bursa listed companies need to include Sustainability Reporting in their annual reports.
The objective of this 2-day program is to provide knowledge and guidance to implement and manage sustainability programs as well as to develop Sustainability Reports in compliance with Bursa Saham Requirements.
This program is designed for people who are responsible for the Sustainability Reporting efforts of the organisation, either in a managerial role or as part of the reporting team.
- To gain knowledge about the fundamentals and elements of Sustainability
- Understanding of the Bursa Sustainability Reporting Requirements
- Understanding Materiality in Sustainability Reporting
- Developing and implementing a Sustainability Agenda
- Developing Measurement Indicators and managing sustainability programmes for reporting purposes
- Implementing and prioritizing stakeholder engagements for Sustainability Statement Reporting
- Introduction to GRI annual reporting obligation
- What are Sustainability and Sustainable Development?
- What are Bursa compliance requirements and implementation schedule?
- Understanding core sustainable resources
- Involvement of Management and the organisation
- In-depth understanding of Environmental, Social and Economic Sustainability
- Implementing Sustainability Agenda including identifying and prioritizing Sustainability Issues
- The role of Sustainability Governance
- The importance of strong leadership and clear communication
- The Reporting Effort