CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (CAPM®) – Raya PromotionFree
About this course
This course is aimed at delegates who are preparing to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) examination.
This course is designed to give delegates clarity on all areas of Project Management as laid out in the PMI®’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and the Project Management Life Cycle.
This course is tailored especially for those who want to get a worldwide recognised Project Management certification (CAPM®) from PMI®.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Know the details of all the Project Management knowledge areas
- Know the way exam questions are asked and how to answer these questions
- Watch out for the trend in exam questions
- Know how to apply for the CAPM® examination
- Becoming a Certified Associate in Project Management
- Project Management Framework – Definitions of project, Project Management, project stakeholders
- Project Scope Management – Project planning, WBS, project life cycle, project charter, project selection methods, scope statement, scope validation, scope management planning, scope changes
- Project Schedule Management – PERT, network diagram, critical path analysis, float and slack, precedence diagramming, crashing, fast tracking, scheduling, estimation technique
- Project Cost Management – Broad range of cost issues, earned value analysis and measurements
- Project Quality Management – Customer satisfaction and continuous improvement through the use of quality standards and tools
- Project Resources Management – Types of Resources, Resource Estimation, Resource Allocation, Organisational structures, roles and responsibilities, resource management planning,staff acquisition, team development and management theories, team building, conflict resolution
- Project Communications Management – Formal and informal communication types and methods, techniques and tools
- Project Risk Management – Risk identification, qualitative and quantitative risk analyses, risk mitigation, monitoring and controlling
- Project Integration Management – Critical functions that ensure coordination of the various elements of a project including overall change control system
- Project Procurement Management – Types of contracts, consequences of choice of contract, contract administration
- Professional Responsibility – Legal, ethical and professional behaviour, PMI®’s Code of Conduct, cultural sensitiveness
High School Diploma/Degree
Our 5 Days Training Program