EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLSFree
About this course
|Total PDU : 21
Duration : 3 days
Communication skills are an essential element every employee and manager must have as part of their standard tool set. In this course, you gain practical experience initiating and responding to various forms of communication. You learn to handle situations based on a flexible, genuine and self-confident approach. You also gain the skills to collaborate with others and hone your communications toolkit.
- Senior Executives
- Senior Managers
- HR Management
- Gain greater understanding of the importance of communication.
- Understand the different forms of communication.
- Ability to deal with Negative communications
- The importance of Effective Communication
- Sharpening your communication skills to improve clarity and conciseness
- Choosing the best medium for your message: meetings, conversations, e-mail, phone, print
- Listening more effectively by employing proven techniques
- Read the “emotional content” accompanying messages
- Building greater relationship skills that emphasize trust and respect
- Asking more powerful questions
- Giving more effective Feedback
- Developing and maintaining open channels of communications
- Facilitation tools and their application
- The facilitation process