PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE TRAININGFree
About this course
|Total PDU : 14
Duration : 2 days
Nowadays many organizations and companies have set up or are setting up a PMO (Project Management Office) to better coordinate the project management activities. PMOs are very often misunderstood and even more often mismanaged.
It is not easy to run or be part of a PMO. The role is sometimes not clear. People do not like the PMO and many more challenges.
This course is designed to; increase the understanding of the role of a PMO in the organization, to explain the activities a PMO can do, to discuss the different types of PMO and to share experience, examples and templates.
This course is designed for anybody who is directly or indirectly involved in managing or setting up a PMO.
- Understand why we need a PMO
- Know the different Types of PMO
- Understand the Roles and Responsibilities of a PMO
- Understand the benefits of a PMO
- How to make a PMO successful
- Understand Stakeholders Management and the PMO
- Understand how to deal with resistance
- Why do we need a PMO?
- What is the difference between Portfolios, Programs and Projects?
- What types of PMO are there?
- How do we determine which type of PMO is the most suitable?
- Roles and responsibilities of a Project Management Office
- Challenges of PMO implementation
- Which Stakeholders does the PMO deal with?
- How to deal with resistance to the PMO?
- How to maintain a Project Management Office?