RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMI-RMP®)Free
About this course
|Total PDU : 24
Duration : 3 days
Every aspect of a project will have certain risks that need to be managed, be it the scope, the schedule, the budget or the stakeholders. Risks or Uncertainties can be a threat to the project or an opportunity.
There is a trend in the industry to have certain project staff specialized in the area of Project Risk Management. They will take the lead in managing such processes as Risk Management Planning, Risk Identification, Risk Analysis, Risk Response Planning and Risk Response Management.
Project Management Institute (PMI®) has recognized there is a need for a certification that is specific to Project Risk Management. This certification, Risk Management Professional (RMP®) is similar to the more widely known PMP® certification, except that it focuses on the processes that are related to the management of Risks.
This program will prepare the participants to prepare successfully for the RMP® exam. It is based on the latest edition of PMI’s® PMBOK® Version 6.
This course is targeted towards anyone who is planning to obtain the Project Management Institute Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) certification such as Risk managers, Project managers, Project Engineers and Functional managers that are involved in Project Risk Management.
- Understand the RMP® certification requirements
- Understand the structure of the RMP® exam
- Understand all relevant PMBOK® processes
- Understand the RMP® Domains and Tasks that need to be mastered
- RMP® Certification Qualification Requirements
- RMP® Domains and Tasks
- The RMP® exam
- Project management Basics
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Management Principles
- Plan Risk management Process
- Identify Risks Process
- Perform Qualitative Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- Other relevant PMBOK® Processes
- Mock Exam questions
High School Diploma/Global Equivalent 4,500 hours project risk management experience 40 hours project risk management education.
Bachelor’s Degree/Global Equivalent 3,000 hours project risk management experience 30 hours project risk management education.