STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT – Raya PromotionFree
About this course
Everybody involved in business and in projects needs to work and deal with Stakeholders. Stakeholders need to be identified, analysed and communicated with.
Stakeholder expectations are the key measurement to success of the project or business venture. Without meeting the expectations of the main stakeholders your endeavour is bound to fail.
Managing stakeholders with regard to change is a key element of overall stakeholder management. In order for stakeholders to be in line with the projects you are executing, their resistance to change and their change readiness need to be assessed and managed.
This 2-day training program combines the essential elements of Stakeholder Management, and Change Management into one.
The training requires active participation from attendees. It has lectures, exercises and case studies with group discussions, role-plays and quizzes.
This course is tailored for project managers, team members and anyone else involved in projects. Understanding of project management standards and processes will be an asset.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify stakeholders relevant to an endeavour
- Undertake stakeholder analysis
- Formulating stakeholder communication strategies
- Engage stakeholders, communicate and negotiate for optimal results
- Stakeholder management facilitation techniques
- Determine stakeholder power and influence on the basis of their relative levels of importance and influence
- Forecast and determine meaningful levels of participation for key stakeholders
- Motivating internal and external stakeholders
- Motivational Theories
- Definition of the Universe of Stakeholders
- Identification and Categorisation of Stakeholders
- The Role of Management in the Stakeholder Environment
- Evaluation and Prioritisation of Interests
- Determination of Relevance of Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Participation and Engagement
- Motivating your internal stakeholders
- Understanding motivational and de-motivational factors
- 7 Basic Negotiation Skills
- Body Language – The Secret to Stakeholder Moods
- Working with Stakeholder Identification Models and Technologies
- Resistance to change
- How to make change stick