The objective of this two-day programme is to provide knowledge and guidance to key people in the organization who are involved in coordinating and implementing sustainability or ESG programmes in the organization as well as being responsible for developing targets, goals and KPIs for the organization with respect to Sustainability/ESG.
This is a fully participative workshop where participants will be able to work on the ESG performance of the organization and start the process of developing goals and KPIs.
At the end of the program, the participant will receive a certificate of attendance and will be sent a link to an online exam. After successfully completing the exam, the participant will receive a new certificate indicating that the participant successfully completed and passed the ESG Practitioner exam.
We are working together with Bureau Veritas, the renowned international certification agency for the certification of this program. Bureau Veritas will issue the final certificate after the participant has attended the full program and passed the online exam.
All those who will be involved in the Sustainability or ESG effort of the organization, who have not attended formal training on the topic.
- Understand Sustainability and its different aspects
- Understand the difference between Sustainability and ESG
- Understand why organizations should focus on ESG performance
- Understand Environmental, Economic and Social Sustainability
- Understand Governance in the ESG Context
- Understand the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Understand Stakeholders and their view on Sustainability
- Understand Sustainability Issues and Materiality
- Understand Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand Goals, Targets, Measurements and KPIs
What are Sustainability and ESG?
How does Sustainability or ESG relate to an organization?
What are the UN Sustainable Development Goals
International Standards that are related to Sustainability and ESG
ESG Indexes such as FTSE4Good
ESG and Investment
Environmental, Social and Economic Sustainability Aspects
Setting Goals and Targets
Developing Metrics and KPIs
Overcoming organizational resistance regarding ESG