Emotional intelligence describes the ability to understand one’s own feelings, and that of groups, and how these emotions can influence motivation and behaviour. Having a higher level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) means having the ability to recognize your behaviors, moods and impulses and manage them in a positive way. So instead of over-reacting and over-compensating when things did not go as planned, you are much better equipped to understand the effects your emotions are having on you at any given moment.
In this course, you will learn skills like how to interpret and manage your emotions and balance your optimism and pessimism, using coping methods and relaxation techniques, managing your non-verbal communication and more. This course will make you more aware of your own thoughts and feelings and as a result it will improve your ability to interact calmly with others both in the workplace and at home.
This newly found emotional “awareness” allows you to communicate more effectively, succeed at work and achieve your career and personal goals in a shorter amount of time
- Senior Executives
- Senior Managers
- Presentations and Lectures 30%
- Group Discussions 30%
- Group Exercises 40%
- Understand the concept of Emotional Intelligence
- How to be aware of your own emotions
- How to understand other people’s emotions
- How to adjust your communication based on emotional awareness
- How to control your emotions
- How to manage other people’s emotions
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Social Management and Responsibility
- Tools to manage your emotions
- Gaining Control
- EI in Business