As the world evolves, Industry 4.0 knowledge has become an indispensable skill for working professionals. Eventually all industries will be impacted by its far-reaching technological advances. It is highly important that both your IT and Non–IT staff in the Production floor are aware of its implications and also benefits.
- Candidates aspiring to be Consultants for IR 4.0 implementation
- Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Senior Managers, General Managers
- Plant Heads, Factory Heads, Operations Heads, Line Managers
- Employees of organizations, which are planning to shift to Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Smart Factories and Factories of Future Mid-level and Senior-level Executives
- Research and Development Heads and Industrial Engineering Heads
- Professionals across the entire hierarchy of the organization, who want to fast track their career and be a part of the change management
The program aims to help participants envision and lead strategic and technical elements of Industry 4.0-based organizational transformations. The course will:
- Demystify key Industry 4.0 and the ecosystem of stakeholders involved.
- Review sample roadmaps for the real-world application of Industry 4.0 across a range of organizations, and its business and technological impacts.
- Connect its participants with leaders and managers from diverse roles and organizations and understand their opportunities and challenges.
- Provide user cases of successful Industry 4.0 implementations
- Introduction and History Origin of IR 4.0
- Road to Industry 4.0
- Related Disciplines, System, Technologies for enabling Industry 4.0
- Role of data, information, knowledge and collaboration in future organizations
- Other Applications and Case Studies
- Business issues in Industry 4.0