This course is intended to introduce the Microsoft Word to the participants. You’ll learn how to take charge of long documents, cleaning them up and adding professional graphs, infographics, tables and much more including exercise files. This course will address all the areas that are important and that need to be managed in order to use Word effectively.
This course is tailored for complete beginners and for people who know the basics of Word already. This course is for people who need to learn Microsoft Word for work.
No previous Word or desktop publishing skills are necessary.
- Create and manage documents
- Learn to Insert text and paragraphs
- Learn to Format text and paragraphs
- Learn to Create tables and lists
- Learn to Insert and Format Tables
- Adopt best practices directly into your day to day activities
- Apply and modify themes
- Customize document options and views
- Configure documents to print or save
- Pasting and appending text
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting symbols and special characters
- Inserting text and symbols by using AutoCorrect
- Formatting text by using the Replace command
- Managing page breaks
- Managing paragraph breaks
- Creating document sections
- Creating basic tables
- Inserting preformatted tables
- Formatting tables
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Inserting footnotes and endnotes
Ng Eng Kiang (Alex) CA(M), MCT
Alex Ng holds a Bachelor of Accounting from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). He is a member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and PSMB Certified Trainer. Alex has more than 14 years of experience (including being attached previously in Enrst & Young, Swiss-Garden Resorts Kuantan, and FPG Oleochemicals Sdn Bhd) in handling a variety of corporate audit assignments, managing Finance team of 28 subordinates and various financial analysis and reporting.
His 14 years of working experiences includes hands-on experience as a Finance Analyst in managing financial analysis and budget/reporting system together with representatives from Asia and Europe finance team. He is also experienced in developing and customizing training manuals.
He has 4 years of experience in training as a certified HRDF and MCT trainer especially since 2016.
His mission is to help clients enhance performance, productivity and profitability by leveraging on his results-based management, accounting and Microsoft applications knowledge. He is an accomplished speaker and trainer, having conducted many seminars, workshops and speaking engagements on accounting, risk management, leadership and Microsoft Office training over the last 4 years. Alex NG is a member of CFO Club Malaysia, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting financial management awareness to academics and younger generations.