Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before you know it.
The training will help supervisors become more efficient and proficient, with information on delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for themselves and others), providing feedback, resolving conflict, and administering discipline.
For current supervisors and for those who being developed to manage and lead a group of people.
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
- Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Manage your time more efficiently
- Help your team resolve conflicts
- Understand how to manage effectively in particular situations
- Understand what a new supervisor needs to do to get started on the right path
- Setting Expectations
- Setting Goals
- Assigning work
- Degrees of Delegation
- Implementing Delegation
- Providing Feedback
- Managing your time
- Resolving Conflicts
- Tips for Special Situations
- Survival Guide for New Supervisors