This two-day programme focuses on providing an in-depth understanding on the Bursa Malaysia Sustainability Reporting Requirements and on Sustainability Reporting in general. As per 2018 all Bursa listed companies need to include sustainability reporting in their annual reports.
The objective of this two-day programme is to provide knowledge and guidance to the staff that is involved in coordinating and implementing sustainability programmes in the organization as well as being responsible for developing Sustainability Reports in compliance with Bursa Malaysia Requirements.
This program is designed for people who are responsible for the Sustainability Reporting efforts of the organisation, either in a managerial role or as part of the reporting team.
- To gain knowledge about the fundamentals and elements of Sustainability
- Understanding of the Bursa Sustainability Reporting Requirements
- Understanding Materiality in Sustainability Reporting
- Developing and implementing a Sustainability Agenda
- Developing Measurement Indicators and managing sustainability programmes for reporting purposes
- Implementing and prioritising stakeholder engagements for Sustainable Statement Reporting
- Introduction to GRI annual reporting obligation
- What is Sustainability and Sustainable Development?
- What are the Bursa compliance requirements?
- What is Sustainability Governance?
- How to develop and report the Governance Structure
- What are Stakeholders?
- How to engage Stakeholders and Report on it
- What are the Sustainability Issues that are applicable to the organization?
- How to use Risk Analysis to determine which Sustainability Issues are important
- What is Materiality and how to define Material Issues?
- Developing the Materiality Matrix
- How to report on Material Issues?
- How to Develop Goals, Baselines and Indicators
- Standard Frameworks for Sustainability Reporting like GRI.
- Roles and Responsibilities for Sustainability Reporting